Update: In light of the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, it is with immediate effect that we have closed our caravan sites to the public at both Torksey and Sheffield. Our priority at this time is for the well-being of our visitors and staff, and although our sites will be closed for the foreseeable future, we will still be in operation remotely for sales enquiries, aftersales support and online accessory orders. We endeavour to despatch all orders as quickly as possible, but delays in delivery should be expected inline with current non-essential travel restrictions. As such, we cannot guarantee delivery timescales at this time; orders will generally be sent within a couple of days. Take care, be responsible, stay safe and continue to be kind.
Previous Update (20/03/20): The health, well-being and safety of our staff, customers and guests is always our number one priority, and we are committed to ensuring this continues during the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. In response to the latest situation our teams are maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness, implementing additional processes and procedures to make our hygiene protocols even more rigorous. We are following government advice during these unprecedented times, and will share any updated information as it becomes available.
Caravanning will go on, and both Torksey and Sheffield Caravans operate as usual with the same opening hours through the week and over the weekend. You will also be glad to know that we still have over 200 packs of toilet roll available in our accessories shop! We would however like to draw the attention of anyone planning to visit either site to the following general advice, to help minimise the risks for our team, other customers and our community during the outbreak.
- Frequently clean your hands in soap and water for over twenty seconds, or with an alcohol-based hand rub
- If you experience difficulty breathing, have a high temperature or cough, please stay at home and contact a medical advisor by phone
- Avoid unnecessary contact with high touch areas such as handrails, door handles, surfaces etc
- If you cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue
- Throw away used tissues immediately and wash your hands
- Avoid contact with anyone who has a fever or cough