Terms & Conditions
1. For online purchases, you have 14 days to return your order if you change your mind, from the date your goods arrive. The goods must not have been opened, as this deems they have been used. For a full refund, the goods need to be returned to ourselves at your cost. They will then be inspected and a resolution made. This does not effect your statuary rights if the goods are not of a satisfactory quality once opened.
2. Your contract for purchases made through the site is with Torksey & Sheffield Caravans, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only. You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
3. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
4. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication. You must check that the details on the confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
5. You undertake that all details you provide to Torksey & Sheffield Caravans for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to contact Torksey & Sheffield Caravans as soon as possible.
6. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Torksey & Sheffield Caravans do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Torksey & Sheffield Caravans’s negligence or wilful default, or that of Torksey & Sheffield Caravans's employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation. Torksey & Sheffield Caravans does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
7. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price, if the item(s) has been charged and not dispatched we will cancel and refund your order. Torksey & Sheffield Caravans will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
8. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Torksey & Sheffield Caravans shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question. Upon receiving your order, we urge you check the contents of your package to ensure that everything is as it should be and that you are happy with your item(s). We must be made aware of any damages or missing items within 48 hours (or two working days) of delivery.
9. The products sold on the site are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, Torksey & Sheffield Caravans do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any products or services purchased from Torksey & Sheffield Caravans.
10. Our website shopping basket calculates postage costs using your location and the size and weight of your order. Although this calculation functions correctly for the majority of orders, in some cases there may be a miscalculation and it can sometimes undercharge the correct postage amount. This generally occurs where the delivery isn’t to a UK mainland address. In these cases we may call you with a revised postage cost; at this stage you can choose to proceed with your order, or cancel and receive a full refund.